Monday, June 22, 2009

Inappropriate Shag Victim.

I had the most inappropriate dream about our family handyman last night. I don't know his exact age, but, I'd wager early fifties. He has been doing odd jobs for my parents since I was about 6, and whilst I have never thought about him sexually before, I have always appreciated that he is a good looking older man. Fast forward 24 hours, and said handyman has gone from being good looking older man, to current sexual fantasy.

The dream:
Hazy upon play back now, but, the details I remember involve myself, and a girlfriend of mine (fictional, and without a name) teasing said handyman. Then, handyman and me got it on. He appeared to be forbidden fruit to me in the dream; which only made it all the more sexy. He was very sweet in the dream. Sexy, and a very good kisser.

For about an hour after waking, I contemplated finding his number. Then, I remembered he was a) married b) he had children, and c) substantially older than me. Boring. Would no doubt end in disaster. Could do with some fun at the moment though. Could also do with a sexy older man.

Worryingly, the dream is one in a long line to feature an Inappropriate Shag Victim. On Sunday, it was Ross Kemp. Clearly, I need to get laid.

No comments: